- Students who want to transfer to full-time studies conducted in English (International Economics, Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems, Management, Global Business, Finance and Governance), must have all the transferred courses completed in English.
- In case of transfers from foreign universities, the documents must be translated into Polish by a certified translator. In case of English studies, this requirement applies only to the secondary school leaving certificate.
- Usually not more than 2 curriculum differences are accepted.
The Dean’s Office doesn’t make the decision on conformity of programmes before submission of the set of documents by the candidate. Candidates should compare their curriculum with the programme of studies at SGH.
Abridged programme of 2 first semesters of studies at SGH: Mathematics, Economic Geography/ Economic History, Basics of Law, Introduction to Business IT, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Macroeconomics I, Microeconomics I and II, 2 foreign languages, Study Methodology Proseminar.
A candidate for transfer to SGH is required to submit a complete set of documents:
- personal questionnaire,
- transcript of records, confirmed by the home university,
- course syllabi, including number of teaching hours, content scope and ECTS points, confirmed by the home university,
- after the official positive decision the candidates receives the information about other necessary documents (high school diploma)
The complete documentation should be submitted in the Undergraduate Studies Office. Studies in English: room 5, Ms Magdalena Wilczyńska (22 564 98 80).
The complete documentation concerning transfer to SGH for winter semester 2022/2023 should be submitted until 8th July 2022 (on working days during office hours).
Undergraduate Studies Office
al. Niepodległości 162
phone: +48 22 564 98 55