The documents are verified in accordance with Electronic Identification and Trust Services Regulation (eIDAS, 910/2014/EC), which are standard legal regulations concerning acceptance of identity and electronic seals in European Union.
- WHAT IS A ELECTRONIC SEAL?
A electronic seal is a kind of signature placed on an electronic version of the document.
As distinguished from an electronic signature, which is possessed by individual, electronic seal is used by an institution, in this case by a University. IT system issues a document with verified seal which certifies the authenticity and integrity of the document in reference to its final electronic version as an independent and trustworthy verified electronic version. The seal confirms therefore that the document was not modified and is authentic.
- WHEN SHOULD YOU USE THE SGH DIPLOMA OR DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT CONFIRMED WITH SGH ELECTRONIC SEAL?
applying for a job – SGH verified seal does not require any additional confirmation from the headhunter/recruiter
applying for studies abroad – SGH verified seal complies with the international authentication standards
- HOW TO USE THE SGH ELECTRONIC SEAL ON SGH DIPLOMA OR DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT?
Every SGH Diploma and Diploma supplement issued since 2019/2020 academic year is marked with a special qualified electronic seal which can be read by Adobe Reader (or other program with electronic seal verification option).
SGH electronic seal can be verified with Adobe Reader as follows:
1. Expand the side menu by clicking on the signature’s icon.
2. Choose the “Validate All”
The green icon appears if the signature is correct.
3. In order to see the details of the signature click the right mouse button on “Signed by Szkoła Główna Handlowa”
4. Choose “Show Signature Properties…”
The details are presented as follows:
5. By clicking on the “Show Signer’s Certificate…” we get the certificate of the SGH qualified electronic seal.
Validity - 01.10.2019 - 01.10.2021
Name - SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Serial number - 3ec33d2a349d67ac663355dcc32e8bbcd60eaa0b
Fingerprint - 0EF089082C011F762C52102984788A370E48DE88
Name - COPE SZAFIR - Qualified
Serial number - 60F06092D2309C1892A9C147E186EAF8BCADE302