The students and employees of SGH Warsaw School of Economics, as well as their families have the possibility of using any services offered as part of a contract with the National Health Fund, i.e. as part of the general insurance without any additional fees - including referrals for diagnostic tests in compliance with the scope of the primary health care, referral to specialists, referrals to hospitals.
Primary health care services are offered in the Polyclinic of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration at ul. Sandomierska 5/7 in Warsaw (near building M of SGH Warsaw School of Economics, between ul. Narbutta and ul. Melsztyńska), from Monday to Friday between 07:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Pursuant to the contract between SGH Warsaw School of Economics and CSK MSWiA, a patient who has signed up to a primary care physician at ul. Sandomierska is covered by comprehensive care in the hospital system and has access to the full package of medical services.
The polyclinic has the following diagnostic laboratories: ECG, X-ray and ultrasound, a treatment room with a vaccination station and a specimen collection facility for medical analytics tests. The specimen collection facility is open from Monday to Friday between 7.15 a.m. and 9.00 a.m.
Primary care physician
The primary care physician examines patients in the office at ul. Sandomierska 5/7.
The forms for selection of a primary care physician which may be used to select a primary care physician in the Polyclinic of the CSK MSWiA at ul. Sandomierska 5/7 are available at:
- registration desk of the Polyclinic at the ground floor,
- on the website of the CSK MSWiA in the “for the patient/ documents/ files for download” tab,
- via the On-line Patient’s Account (IKP).
Registration to a physician is made via a telephone number dedicated for the SGH Warsaw School of Economics: +48 22 849 44 11 available from Monday to Friday between 7.30 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. Apart from telephone registration, you can also register personally from Monday to Friday between 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. or via e-mail: email@example.com.
During registration, it is necessary to present the following documents:
- identity document (ID, passport, Pole’s Card),
- insurance document in case the e-WUŚ system fails to confirm the right to medical care (e-WUŚ: Electronic Verification of Beneficiary Entitlements is a system allowing for immediate confirmation of the patient’s right to health care services financed from public funds based on the PESEL No.),
- patients without a PESEL No. are required to hold an insurance document during every visit (e.g. an individual contract with the National Health Fund + a current proof of payment to the Social Insurance System or RMUA form from the university, workplace).
Specialist medical services
Specialist medical services are offered in the outpatient clinics of the CSK MSWiA.
Specialist medical services are offered in all facilities that belong to the CSK MSWiA:
building G, room 61B
al. Niepodległości 162
phone: 22 564 96 35