To go to the account settings, log in to the website:
and click on the avatar (initials or photo) in the upper right corner, and then select the option View account.
After selecting individual options in the menu in the form of a list on the left side or in the form of tiles in the center, user has an option to:
- Security information - change the account’s security information, i.e. the phone number to multi-fator authentication
- Devices - Turn off a lost device, such as a lost phone, so that no one else can access it
- Password - change the password
- Organizations - Check information about the parent organization that manages the account
- Settings and privacy - set language, regional format, time zone
- My logins - check recent activities, places and times of login
- Office applications - Install and manage Office applications
- Subscriptions - Check the licenses of the programs user has an access to
- Multi-factor authentication settings (MFA)
While signing in for the first time, you must set up multi-factor authentication for your account. More information can be found on the website
- Photo settings
To display a photo in profiles of Microsoft applications, e.g. Teams sign in to the SGH cloud, press avatar with initials and upload a new photo or drag it to a designated place.
However, if you want to have a visible photo in other SGH systems, e.g. APD or USOS Address Book, send an e-mail to the address email@example.com with the photo attached.
- Setting first password
After creating an account in the SGH domain, a message with username and a link to set a password will be sent to a private e-mail address. The link will be valid for 5 days from the date of receiving of the message.
If the link expires, use the password recovery option on the website:
- Password requirments
The password should have at least ten characters and can’t contain parts of user’s name or surname longer than two consecutive characters. The password must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- capital letters (A to Z)
- lowercase letters (a to z)
- digits (0 to 9)
- non-alphabetic characters (for example!, $, #,%)
- Manage your account using the account application
After sign in to the website:
you can perform the following actions:
- check the date of the required password change
- block the student card
- generate an e-mail footer
- check license codes for statistic programs
- register guest in SGH_WIFI_SMS network